For many years it has been my desire to build a secure and clean place for the abandoned children of Honduras. I began traveling to Honduras in 1986 and personally witnessed the great need that exists there. I saw so many children living in poverty, on the streets in need of attention, care, love and a safe place to call home.
Statistics in Honduras show a large population of abandoned children living in the streets subject to gangs, prostitution, abuse and worst yet being killed on a daily basis.
1) To provide a clean to place to live
2) To provide hot daily meals
3) To build a chapel so they can get to know the God who created them.
4) A place of love, compassion, and care
5) Build a clinic to provide medical care
6) Build a vocational school where they can learn trades with the ultimate goal of helping them become an integral part of society